Normally, I do not listen to Rush Limbaugh, NPR, Don Imus or any of the other radio hosts whose main appeal is to be extreme (bordering on confrontational) in one direction. I tend to prefer intelligent, balanced, informative, sources of information - which seem to be hard to find these days, but, nonetheless, still exist.
After listening to Rush Limbaugh's version of the First 100 Days on youtube - as I had no desire to create an account on his personal site just to hear him once or twice - I found his analysis to be pretty much on the mark. His take essentially confirmed what I have observed-indeed what I mentioned in the previous post-that Mr. Obama is a man of contradictions. However, he is more than just a man of contradictions. He is a deceitful, dishonorable, paradoxical man, as evidenced by Limbaugh's take. If one does not wish to take Limbaugh's word at face value - as, no doubt, many people would not wish to - I will respect that decision, and I encourage those of differing views to challenge my own.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment